Kettle Chips Classic Barbeque Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very good chips, combining a mild, sweet barbecue flavor with the excellent taste and great crunch of the underling thick-cut, dark, irregularly shape Kettle Chips.
There were several impressively large chips included in the bag. The barbecue taste was hard to even notice near the top of the bag, but it got stronger as we got toward the bottom. There was no heat to these chips and no hot aftertaste. They were a big hit among the tasters who visted the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice baked potato-type smell. No noticeable barbecue smell.
From the package: “Our Classic Barbeque Kettle™ brand Potato Chips celebrate life's simple pleasures with their hearty backyard barbeque flavor.” ... “This product is not gluten free.” ... “There's only one Kettle™ brand Chip”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (86 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road