Kettle Chips Roasted Red Pepper with Goat Cheese Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: This was one of the more unusual flavors to come along in a while.
Based on the name, it sounded like I might be taking a risk by trying these. But Kettle delivered a very tasty chip here. The goat cheese taste was very subtle, and eveyone enjoyed the roasted red pepper taste. The underlying crisp, crunchy, wiggly, irregularly shaped Kettle Chips were excellent as always.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely unusual, kind of cheesy, but not really bad.
From the package: “Kettle Foods stewards a wetland area adjacent to our facility. Nesting herons and migratory birds are a few of the species that thrive outside our door.” ... “This product is not gluten free.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road