Kettle Chips Roasted Red Pepper with Goat Cheese Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: This was one of the more unusual flavors to come along in a while.
Based on the name, it sounded like I might be taking a risk by trying these. But Kettle delivered a very tasty chip here. The goat cheese taste was very subtle, and eveyone enjoyed the roasted red pepper taste. The underlying crisp, crunchy, wiggly, irregularly shaped Kettle Chips were excellent as always.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely unusual, kind of cheesy, but not really bad.
From the package: “Kettle Foods stewards a wetland area adjacent to our facility. Nesting herons and migratory birds are a few of the species that thrive outside our door.” ... “This product is not gluten free.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road