Amport Foods Southwestern Blend Cajun Trail Mix
Taste test: This mix consisted of peanuts, sunflower seeds, sesame sticks and some other kind of crunchy orange sticks, all covered with a tasty seasoning.
All the elements tasted good, and the seasoning left a nice, hot aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like sunflower seeds, slightly spicy, not hot.
From the package: “Hot 'n sassy!” ... “Amport Foods is a family owned company that has been dedicated to providing quality dried fruit and snack products for over 50 years. We carefully select only the highest quality ingredients available to assure our valued customrs the most delicious flavor possible.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road