Amport Foods Southwestern Blend Cajun Trail Mix
Taste test: This mix consisted of peanuts, sunflower seeds, sesame sticks and some other kind of crunchy orange sticks, all covered with a tasty seasoning.
All the elements tasted good, and the seasoning left a nice, hot aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like sunflower seeds, slightly spicy, not hot.
From the package: “Hot 'n sassy!” ... “Amport Foods is a family owned company that has been dedicated to providing quality dried fruit and snack products for over 50 years. We carefully select only the highest quality ingredients available to assure our valued customrs the most delicious flavor possible.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road