Tyson Tasty Bites Tender Smoked Chicken Snack Original Rotisserie Flavor
Taste test: This is sort of like beef jerky, except that it's chicken, in random weird-looking shapes.
It's sort of a dark red in color. It was a bit too gamey for me, just hard to chew on. The taste was actually not bad. Not really a strong chicken taste, more of a generic jerky sort of taste. Overall, OK, but not good or great.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like beef jerky.
From the package: “Introducing Tyson's Tasty Bites! It's time for the taste of chicken ... whenever you like! Tyson's hearty strips of savory chicken, seasoned to perfection, are now conveniently and cleverly packaged so that you can enjoy them anytime. Slow-roasted to seal in those precious juices, Tyson has created a new culinary masterpiece!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tyson Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road