Tyson Tasty Bites Tender Smoked Chicken Snack Teriyaki Flavor
Taste test: These were pretty good chicken jerky-type snacks.
This teriyaki variety was generally moister and more flavorful than the Original Rotisserie kind. However, the quality wasn't consistent across all of the meat nuggets in the bag. Most were soft and easy to bite into, but one of the ones I tried was much harder, and I couldn't chew it at all.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good teriyaki/beef jerky smell.
From the package: “Introducing Tyson's Tasty Bites! It's time for the taste of chicken ... whenever you like! Tyson's hearty strips of savory chicken, seasoned to perfection, are now conveniently and cleverly packaged so that you can enjoy them anytime. Slow-roasted to seal in those precious juices, Tyson has created a new culinary masterpiece!”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tyson Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road