Nuts 'n Bolts Snack Mix Classic Original
Taste test: This mix consisted of pretzel sticks, things that look like Cheerios except that they were orange (called Cereal "O"s on the package), knotted pretzels, things that looked like Wheat Chex (only different, and they're referred to as Wheat Squares on the package) and some pillow-shaped things roughly the same color as the Wheat Chex (called Oat Pillows).
All those things were coated with a very tasty seasoning. The non-Cheerios were actually much crunchier than real Cheerios. The mix was great overall, and it was a big hit around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit odd. OK.
From the package: “A delicious combination of a robust taste and satisfying crunch! Nuts 'n Bolts™ snack mix is perfect for any occasion. Enjoy the mix of crunchy pretzel twists and sticks, crispy wheat squares, tasty cereal 'O's and oat pillows, all coated with a robust, savory flavoring.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road