Cape Cod Golden Russett Potato Chips
Taste test: These are a lot like the regular Cape Cod chips, but they're darker in color and they feel a bit drier in your mouth.
They're quite good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild baked potato-like smell.
From the package: “The chips inside this bag cook darker than other potato chips, but don't worry they're not burnt. Russett potatoes unlike their white cousins contain higher amount of sugar and when cooked carefully will produce a darker, more robust chip that maintains the integrity of the potato.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (253 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stewart.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road