Cape Cod Golden Russett Potato Chips
Taste test: These are a lot like the regular Cape Cod chips, but they're darker in color and they feel a bit drier in your mouth.
They're quite good..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild baked potato-like smell.
From the package: “The chips inside this bag cook darker than other potato chips, but don't worry they're not burnt. Russett potatoes unlike their white cousins contain higher amount of sugar and when cooked carefully will produce a darker, more robust chip that maintains the integrity of the potato.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Russet potato chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stewart.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road