Choc-o Poppers Bite-Size Creme Filled Chocolate Cookies
Taste test: These were pretty much mini versions of Oreos.
They tasted just like Oreos, which is to say they were good. I liked the small size, since you could just pop the whole thing into your mouth and break it apart with one bite. The resealable bag was a nice convenience, but I suspect few people use it, since they're will likely end up eating the whole bag.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Oreos.
From the package: “Fresh choices that hit the spot anytime, anywhere!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road