Mama Says 100% Natural Soy Crisps Original Lightly Salted
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are shaped like rice cakes.
They're generally beige in color, but they have some large white spots on them. The taste is a bit bland but not bad. It sort of grows on you. You do get a slight bit of that sand-like soy taste at the very end, but considering that they're made from soy, these are actually quite tolerable.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bad at first, but OK on second whiff.
From the package: “Low Fat & High Protein” ... “A Delicious Snack” ... “Mamma Soy is proud to present Soy Crisps. These delicious and healthy crisps are derived from only the finest ingredients. The combination of American Soy with a touch of rice is popped and baked to perfection to produce our light and crunchy soy crisps. These crisps are then flavored to create the greatest tasting chips available.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road