Mama Says 100% Natural Soy Crisps Ranch
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are beige round things shaped like rice cakes, with some white spots on them.
When I first bit in, I liked the ranch flavor at first, but after a few bites, there was also some less desirable soy-type flavor that wasn't awful but wasn't all that good either..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent ranch aroma.
From the package: “Low Fat & High Protein” ... “A Delicious Snack” ... “Mamma Soy is proud to present Soy Crisps. These delicious and healthy crisps are derived from only the finest ingredients. The combination of American Soy with a touch of rice is popped and baked to perfection to produce our light and crunchy soy crisps. These crisps are then flavored to create the greatest tasting chips available.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road