Mama Says 100% Natural Soy Crisps Ranch
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are beige round things shaped like rice cakes, with some white spots on them.
When I first bit in, I liked the ranch flavor at first, but after a few bites, there was also some less desirable soy-type flavor that wasn't awful but wasn't all that good either..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent ranch aroma.
From the package: “Low Fat & High Protein” ... “A Delicious Snack” ... “Mamma Soy is proud to present Soy Crisps. These delicious and healthy crisps are derived from only the finest ingredients. The combination of American Soy with a touch of rice is popped and baked to perfection to produce our light and crunchy soy crisps. These crisps are then flavored to create the greatest tasting chips available.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road