Mama Says 100% Natural Soy Crisps Ranch
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These are beige round things shaped like rice cakes, with some white spots on them.
When I first bit in, I liked the ranch flavor at first, but after a few bites, there was also some less desirable soy-type flavor that wasn't awful but wasn't all that good either..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent ranch aroma.
From the package: “Low Fat & High Protein” ... “A Delicious Snack” ... “Mamma Soy is proud to present Soy Crisps. These delicious and healthy crisps are derived from only the finest ingredients. The combination of American Soy with a touch of rice is popped and baked to perfection to produce our light and crunchy soy crisps. These crisps are then flavored to create the greatest tasting chips available.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road