Anderson Honey Mustard Flavored Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These are basically large, extra-thick knotted prezels, smashed to bits with a hammer and then seasoned with a honey-mustard seasoning.
They're great! The pieces are in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Since the honey-mustard flavoring is just on the surface, the smaller ones have the largest proportion of seasoning per unit of pretzel, and those taste the best. If I ever have a choice between a plain pretzel and a flavored one, I'd almost always choose the flavored one. Mmmm.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice honey mustard smell.
From the package: “A crunch for every snacking occasion! Anderson's Honey Mustard Pretzel Pieces are a crispy crunchy baked snack made with pretzels which are perfectly seasoning for a fantastic taste.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All H.K. Anderson (8 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road