Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection Classic Lightly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: These are excellent chips.
They're very crisp and have a great kettle-cooked crunch, very similar to the original Cape Cod chips. The taste is somewhat different, as they've got just a minimum amount of salt, but they still do have a nice, rich potato taste, sort of like you're eating a baked potato.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, mild fried potato smell.
From the package: “Many people ask why we developed the Whole Earth Collection. The answers is simple — to provide you with the best of both worlds: thebenefits of hand-cooking in canola oil while still providing the pure indulgence of Cape Cod Potato Chips.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Canola Oil and Sea Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road