Taste test: The six single-serve squeeze tubes in this box each contain a combination of peanut butter and chocolate, with sort of a chocolatey color.
Based on that alone, you would think the taste would be like a Reese's, but it actually isn't. Mostly it just tastes like peanut butter, but a little sweeter than usual. Maybe the taste is a little bit chocolately, but if it didn't say "chocolate" on the package, I might not have noticed the chocolate at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Squeeze the fun!™” .. “Creamy Peanut & Chocolate Snack” ... “Enjoy Anytime, Anywhere!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road