Taste test: The six single-serve squeeze tubes in this box each contain a combination of peanut butter and chocolate, with sort of a chocolatey color.
Based on that alone, you would think the taste would be like a Reese's, but it actually isn't. Mostly it just tastes like peanut butter, but a little sweeter than usual. Maybe the taste is a little bit chocolately, but if it didn't say "chocolate" on the package, I might not have noticed the chocolate at all.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Squeeze the fun!™” .. “Creamy Peanut & Chocolate Snack” ... “Enjoy Anytime, Anywhere!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Unilever Bestfoods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road