Cape Cod Firecracker Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: There are lots of barbecue chips out there, but most of them are pretty much the same.
These aren't. They have a great taste of honey and molasses, and they have some good kick to them without being so hot as to overpower your lunch. Thanks to their Cape Cod kettle-cooked heritage, the chips are wiggly and crunchy.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “All barbecue chips include a few special ingredients like tomato, pepper and a type of sugar, but most larger chip companies add other unnecessary ingredients like MSG or “artificial flavors”. Cape Cod, on the other hand, uses only authentic, all natural ingredients and the result is a genuine barbecue chip that the larger companies can't match with their artificial ingredients.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road