Entenmann's Chewy Snack Barz Original Recipe Chocolate Chip
Taste test: These are basically soft chocolate chip cookies, except that they're shaped like a bar, rather than a cookie.
The taste is pretty much the same as a cookie would be, which is good. I prefer cookies that are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, rather than uniformly soft throughout (which these are) so they don't get a top rating. Also, they were kind of expensive, at $3.49 for a box of 8 bars. But still, it's hard to argue with any chocolate chip cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Try Entenmann's Entire Line of Great Snack Items!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Entenmann's, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road