Dakota Style Trail Corn
Taste test: This bag combined caramel popcorn, orange cheddar popcorn and plain popcorn, all distributed very evenly throughout the bag.
It was a great combination, combining the sweetness of a very tasty caramel popcorn with the saltiness of cheesiness of sharp cheddar popcorn. In any given handful, you don't know what kinds you're going to get, and the contrast between the sweet bites and the cheesy ones really worked to make me want to keep eating more. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first it smelled like caramel popcorn, but then after that I could smell the cheddar.
From the package: “Three Popcorn In One” ... The ingredients are listed separately for each of the three kinds of popcorn.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road