Dakota Style Trail Corn
Taste test: This bag combined caramel popcorn, orange cheddar popcorn and plain popcorn, all distributed very evenly throughout the bag.
It was a great combination, combining the sweetness of a very tasty caramel popcorn with the saltiness of cheesiness of sharp cheddar popcorn. In any given handful, you don't know what kinds you're going to get, and the contrast between the sweet bites and the cheesy ones really worked to make me want to keep eating more. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first it smelled like caramel popcorn, but then after that I could smell the cheddar.
From the package: “Three Popcorn In One” ... The ingredients are listed separately for each of the three kinds of popcorn.
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road