Chex Mix Sweet 'n Salty Caramel Crunch
Taste test: This is a great mix of snacks.
It consists of Wheat Chex and Corn Chex with some caramel flavoring on them; round pretzels; tiny knotted pretzels; and small, flat, caramel-flavored sprial-shaped cookies. Everything's tasty, and the invisible caramel coating on just about everything is a nice touch. The spiral cookies, which as far as I know are unique to this mix, are the real standout. They're crisp, crunchy and very, very tasty, and the sweetness is a good counterbalance to the pretzels. If you've got a sweet tooth, this is probably the Chex Mix for you.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice caramel smell.
From the package: “A sweet & salty snack, loaded with fun!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road