Jamaica Best Banana Chips
Taste test: These were not very good banana chips.
Not much taste, salty and bland. No hint of banana taste at all. I've had many plantain chips that were better than these. If I want some good banana taste, I guess I'll just have to eat a banana.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells the same as plantain chips, not really a banana smell.
From the package: “A traditional Jamaican snack to be eaten at leisure with a dip or by itself.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Greg P in Jamaica. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road