Rold Gold Braided Twist Pretzels & Cheese Dip
Taste test: This package contained two sealed containers inside: A "stay fresh bag" of Rold Gold Classic Braided Pretzel Twists, and a plastic container of Tostitos Cheese Dip.
The pretzels were impressive-looking, each about half the length of your typical full-size pretzel rod, made of up three strands that were twisted together before being baked, giving them a lot of strength. The dip had a Cheez Whiz sort of taste, and it was not as thick as I would have expected, a bit on the watery side. I don't know why they didn't use a thicker dip, because the pretzels were definitely strong enough to handle it. The taste of a dipped pretzel was OK, but not great. I think mustard goes better with pretzels then cheese does. For cheese to work, it would have to be a better cheese than this.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell for the pretzels. A strong, nearly too strong, cheese smell for the dip.
From the package: “Do not microwave entire package” ... “America's No. 1 Pretzel” ... “Contains a wheat ingredient”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (40 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (55 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road