Rold Gold Braided Twist Pretzels & Cheese Dip
Taste test: This package contained two sealed containers inside: A "stay fresh bag" of Rold Gold Classic Braided Pretzel Twists, and a plastic container of Tostitos Cheese Dip.
The pretzels were impressive-looking, each about half the length of your typical full-size pretzel rod, made of up three strands that were twisted together before being baked, giving them a lot of strength. The dip had a Cheez Whiz sort of taste, and it was not as thick as I would have expected, a bit on the watery side. I don't know why they didn't use a thicker dip, because the pretzels were definitely strong enough to handle it. The taste of a dipped pretzel was OK, but not great. I think mustard goes better with pretzels then cheese does. For cheese to work, it would have to be a better cheese than this.
Shop: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell for the pretzels. A strong, nearly too strong, cheese smell for the dip.
From the package: “Do not microwave entire package” ... “America's No. 1 Pretzel” ... “Contains a wheat ingredient”
Online store: Buy Rold Gold on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Rold Gold Pretzels (39 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese (312 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road