Lunchables Cheese & Salsa Nachos
Taste test: Given the small size of this package compared with other Lunchables, I expected it to be a snack size, but it actually turned out to be just about big enough for lunch.
I was impressed by how many chips were included, as there were about 60 small, round tortilla chips, each just under an inch in diameter. The tangy cheese dip was pretty good, with even a few tiny pieces of hot pepper visible in it, and there was enough to get some cheese on each of the many chips. There was also plenty of salsa, but it was mediocre, kind of on the acidy side.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The chips have a good tortilla chips smell. The cheese sauce smells good and tangy. The salsa smells OK.
From the package: “Tortilla Chips - Kraft® Nacho Cheese Dip & Salsa” ... “Net Wt. 404 oz (125g)”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: We generally avoid reviewing snacks that require refrigeration, but we made an exception for these because, as Beavis would say, "Nachos rule!"
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road