Chippery Spicy Jalpeneo Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag was jam-packed with fresh, crisp, mostly unbroken chips.
Several of the chips ranked among the largest I've ever seen, including one absolutely enormous one right near the top that was definitely the biggest ever. The chips did feel and taste extremely fresh, just as the bag said they would. The flavor was excellent: very tasty, fairly spicy and moderately hot. The chips didn't have a noticeable jalapeno taste, but they were nonetheless quite good. Upon seeing a bag like this, most people would ask whether they're any different than ordinary bagged potato chips. Having tried them, I can say that they indeed are.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a sweet smell, like cookies.
From the package: “Fresh from the cooker to your face. Okay so maybe not quite, but pretty darn close. We're talkin' the freshest chips you've ever bought. You just can't get any fresher, which is maybe why they taste so good. At the Chippery we're passionate about our chips, that's why we use only the finest ingredients. We truly believe we have the best chips in the 'whole wide world' but don't believe us, dig in and taste for yourself.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
Trivia: Two weird things: There are no ingredients listed on the bag. Second, they use a spelling for jalapeño that I've never seen before: "jalpeneo"
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Marche Movenpick, Prudential Center, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road