Snyder of Berlin Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips Kettle Style
Taste test: These are crunchy, crisp, kettle-cooked chips with a nice and tasty black pepper flavor.
Poore Brothers makes a similar product with a more intense flavor, but these are also quite good. Pepper chips are always popular around the chip bowl, and these were no exception.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peppery smell. Quite aromatic, but it won't make you sneeze.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Peanut, Cottonseed, Corn, and/or Rice), Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dextrose, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road