Snyder of Berlin Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Potato Chips Kettle Style
Taste test: These are crunchy, crisp, kettle-cooked chips with a nice and tasty black pepper flavor.
Poore Brothers makes a similar product with a more intense flavor, but these are also quite good. Pepper chips are always popular around the chip bowl, and these were no exception.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peppery smell. Quite aromatic, but it won't make you sneeze.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (contains one or more of the following: Peanut, Cottonseed, Corn, and/or Rice), Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Dextrose, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road