Ann Marie's Sunny Side Up Sunsations Sunbutter
Taste test: These are shaped like Cheetos Crunchy, but they're supposed to taste like peanut butter (and actually are made from sunflower seeds, not peanuts).
They're good and fairly tasty, and they do taste similar to peanut butter, but they don't actually taste like peanut butter. They're not quite as crunchy as Cheetos Crunchy. For a snack with all sorts of health benefits listed on the label, not bad at all.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like peanuts, but weakly.
From the package: “Finally, the flavor of peanut butter without using peanuts. There is no reason to have your children miss out on the full 'flavor of peanut' anymore. Sunsations&trde; is sweeping across the nation.” ... “All natural” ... “peanut free” ... “Tree nut free” ... “0% hydrogenated oil” ... “Peanut butter flavor oven baked” ... “0% transfatty acid”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sungold Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road