Trader Joe's Hawaiian Style Yogurt and Green Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: It was very hard to get this bag open.
I pulled and pulled and pulled, and eventually I managed to open it up. Once I got past that hurdle, it turned out that these are really good chips. They're thick, kettle-style, crunchy and have lots of very tasty onion flavor. Yum!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony, pretty good.
From the package: “Cooked slowly in small batches using only fresh unpeeled potatoes.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road