Trader Joe's Yogurt and Green Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: It was very hard to get this bag open.
I pulled and pulled and pulled, and eventually I managed to open it up. Once I got past that hurdle, it turned out that these are really good chips. They're thick, kettle-style, crunchy and have lots of very tasty onion flavor. Yum!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oniony, pretty good.
From the package: “Cooked slowly in small batches using only fresh unpeeled potatoes.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road