Trader Joe's Rice Chips Sea Salt & Cracker Pepper
Taste test: These "chips" are actually made from rice flour and molded into a shape that roughly resembles very slightly rippled potato chips.
We've tried some other flavors, and they generally have a hard time getting much flavor onto the rice chips. In this case, there's no salt taste, and there's no pepper either. So basically, there's no flavor at all. It's like eating communion wafers, except that these are crunchier.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird, bad smell.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Rice Chips are a healthy twist on a favorite snack. Think of them as a cross between a potato chips and a rice cake, with some serious flavor. Made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, these light, crispy chips are baked, not fried, so you get all the great taste of your favorite snack with absolutely no saturdated fat!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Rice Cakes (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road