Trader Joe's Rice Chips Sea Salt & Cracker Pepper
Taste test: These "chips" are actually made from rice flour and molded into a shape that roughly resembles very slightly rippled potato chips.
We've tried some other flavors, and they generally have a hard time getting much flavor onto the rice chips. In this case, there's no salt taste, and there's no pepper either. So basically, there's no flavor at all. It's like eating communion wafers, except that these are crunchier.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird, bad smell.
From the package: “Trader Joe's Rice Chips are a healthy twist on a favorite snack. Think of them as a cross between a potato chips and a rice cake, with some serious flavor. Made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, these light, crispy chips are baked, not fried, so you get all the great taste of your favorite snack with absolutely no saturdated fat!”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Rice Cakes (42 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road