Margarita Columbianas Pollo alas Brasas
Taste test: I don't speak Spanish, but when I used babelfish to translate "Pollo alas Brasas" it came back with "chicken to live coals." So I think these are supposed to be grilled chicken flavored.
Amazingly, that's exactly what these thin, crisp potato chips really did taste like. They were very tasty and loaded with flavor. The good folks at Frito-Lay Colombia were even so kind as to pack a lot of these delicious chips into this small bag. A great find.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it definitely smells like chicken. It's really good.
From the package: “Tu calidad Margarita de Siempre. Ahora con nuevos sabores que te conectan con lo que es tuyo.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Josh Reynolds in Colombia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road