Margarita Columbianas Salsa Rosada
Taste test: These are thin, crisp potato chips with a very, very mild tomato taste.
It's a nice taste, and they're good chips, but adding a lot more of the same flavoring would probably make these better chips..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the mildest possible salsa smell.
From the package: “Tu calidad Margarita de Siempre. Ahora con nuevos sabores que te conectan con lo que es tuyo.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Josh Reynolds in Colombia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road