Potato Mania Hot Deli Fries
Taste test: These are basically a wider version of potato sticks, with a hot seasoning added.
The hot seasoning is tangy and tasty but not actually hot at first. If you grab a small handful of fries and eat them, the heat doesn't really catch up with you until after you've swallowed them, but once it does, it's fairly hot and pretty good. The heat stays around for quite a while in the lingering aftertaste. A good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sort of ketchupy. Good.
From the package: “If you love French Fries, you'll LOVE our Deli Fries. Deli Fries are made from real potatoes. Rolet does not use potato flour or potato flakes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rolet Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Shell Station, Rt. 20, Auburn, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road