Potato Mania Hot Deli Fries
Taste test: These are basically a wider version of potato sticks, with a hot seasoning added.
The hot seasoning is tangy and tasty but not actually hot at first. If you grab a small handful of fries and eat them, the heat doesn't really catch up with you until after you've swallowed them, but once it does, it's fairly hot and pretty good. The heat stays around for quite a while in the lingering aftertaste. A good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy, sort of ketchupy. Good.
From the package: “If you love French Fries, you'll LOVE our Deli Fries. Deli Fries are made from real potatoes. Rolet does not use potato flour or potato flakes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rolet Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Shell Station, Rt. 20, Auburn, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road