Potato Mania Deli Fries
Taste test: These are kind of like potato sticks, but in a different shape.
They have a flat profile, about a third of an inch wide, instead of being square cuts. They're good, with a taste similar to ordinary salty potato chips. They're more like potato sticks than fries, and the shape is a nice change of pace.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit odd, but not bad.
From the package: “If you love French Fries, you'll LOVE our Deli Fries.” ... “Deli Fries are made from real potaoes. Life French Fries, we slice whole potatoes. Rolet does not use potato flour or potato flakes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rolet Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Shell Station, Rt. 20, Auburn, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road