Potato Mania Deli Fries
Taste test: These are kind of like potato sticks, but in a different shape.
They have a flat profile, about a third of an inch wide, instead of being square cuts. They're good, with a taste similar to ordinary salty potato chips. They're more like potato sticks than fries, and the shape is a nice change of pace.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit odd, but not bad.
From the package: “If you love French Fries, you'll LOVE our Deli Fries.” ... “Deli Fries are made from real potaoes. Life French Fries, we slice whole potatoes. Rolet does not use potato flour or potato flakes.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rolet Food Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Shell Station, Rt. 20, Auburn, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road