Don Pablo's Creamy Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are similar to Cooler Ranch Doritos, but they're slightly larger, and the triangles are slightly on the isosceles side, rather than being equilateral as Doritos are.
They're very tasty and have a great crispness to them. They didn't pack quite as much flavor powder onto these are Doritos did, but the taste is really nice, and because there isn't so much powder, you can taste the underlying chip as well.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very nice ranch tortilla smell.
From the package: “Tortilla chips will send you on a mouthwatering ride down a river of sour cream. Grab a bag of Don Pablo's Creamy Ranch Tortilla Chips and Let Go Amigo!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Don Pablo
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Shell Station, Rt. 20, Auburn, Mass.. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road