Cape Cod Sea Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good.
They're salty and vinegary and delicious..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, quite a vinegar zing.
From the package: “Vinegar is commonly paired with salty foods because the two flavors are complementary; neither flavor overpowers the other. This fact has long made vinegar a traditional complement to fish and chips, the predecessor and inspiration for our Sea Salt and Vinegar potato chips. Like all our other products, these chips go through a rigorous process to become Cape Cod Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (228 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road