Cape Cod Sea Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good.
They're salty and vinegary and delicious..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, quite a vinegar zing.
From the package: “Vinegar is commonly paired with salty foods because the two flavors are complementary; neither flavor overpowers the other. This fact has long made vinegar a traditional complement to fish and chips, the predecessor and inspiration for our Sea Salt and Vinegar potato chips. Like all our other products, these chips go through a rigorous process to become Cape Cod Potato Chips.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1960 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road