Wavy Lay's Ondulées Jalapeño
Taste test: These are wide-rippled potato chips with some pretty good jalapeno flavor and heat.
Not the hottest jalapeno ever, and not the tastiest either, but still good. They're not super-hot, but the heat does grow on you as you eat more chips. But it wasn't so hot that I needed to get a beverage. It's rare to see a jalapeno-flavored ripple chip, so this is a nice change from the ordinary.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno aroma, but not really hot.
From the package: “Simulated Flavor” ... “Gageouns que vous ne pourrez plus vous arreter!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (336 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1977 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1000 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Niagara Falls, Canada. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Señorial Chobix Chipotle and Cheese Flavor
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road