Wavy Lay's Ondulées Jalapeño
Taste test: These are wide-rippled potato chips with some pretty good jalapeno flavor and heat.
Not the hottest jalapeno ever, and not the tastiest either, but still good. They're not super-hot, but the heat does grow on you as you eat more chips. But it wasn't so hot that I needed to get a beverage. It's rare to see a jalapeno-flavored ripple chip, so this is a nice change from the ordinary.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild jalapeno aroma, but not really hot.
From the package: “Simulated Flavor” ... “Gageouns que vous ne pourrez plus vous arreter!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road