Doritos Extreme Kickin' Chili
Taste test: It's always exciting when they come out with a new Doritos flavor, so I was looking forward to trying these.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the bag was how big the chips are. They're quite a bit bigger than the regular Doritos, plus they have rounded corners. They have a chili-like taste, and it's not bad at all, but the flavor is not very "extreme." It's not that tasty, and it's not that hot. There's a mildly hot aftertaste. I've had better chili chips, especially in England.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder.
From the package: “Loaded with Intense Flavor!” ... “Are you daring enough to try Doritos Extreme? These outrageous chips are loaded with flavour and are extra crunchy!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road