Ritz Chips Original
Taste test: These chips are like thinner Ritz crackers, but shaped like postage stamps, rather than being round.
They're rather salty, just like the crackers. Very crunchy, large and good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like a saltine cracker.
From the package: “A perfect complement with a sandwich ... Great with dips for big games!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road