Tostitos Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These were nothing out of the ordinary taste-wise, but the chips themselves were huge.
Very big, but a little brittle. If you were to dip these, they may break.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular blue tortilla chip aroma
From the package: “The natural Tostitos® brand Tortilla Chips begin with corn grown by farmers that meet the strictest standards for organic agriculture. From the way the corn is grown and harvested to the way it's cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet out high quality standards. They've even been certified 'made with organic corn' by Oregon Tilth!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road