Tostitos Natural Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These were nothing out of the ordinary taste-wise, but the chips themselves were huge.
Very big, but a little brittle. If you were to dip these, they may break.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular blue tortilla chip aroma
From the package: “The natural Tostitos® brand Tortilla Chips begin with corn grown by farmers that meet the strictest standards for organic agriculture. From the way the corn is grown and harvested to the way it's cooked and packaged, we have taken extra care to make sure that all the ingredients meet out high quality standards. They've even been certified 'made with organic corn' by Oregon Tilth!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road