Taste test: These are basically the white-corn tortilla chips that Tostitos makes (the outstanding Restaurant Style), but curved into little bowls.
It's true, these are great for using with dips, either salsa or cheese sauce. If you eat them by themselves, it's kind of lame. You definitely need some sort of dipping sauce with them. There's a slight bit of salt on the chips, so have a beverage with you when you eat these.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn taco shells.
From the package: “Only Tostitos brand Scoops! Tortilla Chips have the bite-sized, bowl-shaped design for the perfect dip every time! Be sure to try all our great-tasting Tostitos Tortilla Chips -- there's one for every occasion!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (40 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road