Taste test: These are basically the white-corn tortilla chips that Tostitos makes (the outstanding Restaurant Style), but curved into little bowls.
It's true, these are great for using with dips, either salsa or cheese sauce. If you eat them by themselves, it's kind of lame. You definitely need some sort of dipping sauce with them. There's a slight bit of salt on the chips, so have a beverage with you when you eat these.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn taco shells.
From the package: “Only Tostitos brand Scoops! Tortilla Chips have the bite-sized, bowl-shaped design for the perfect dip every time! Be sure to try all our great-tasting Tostitos Tortilla Chips -- there's one for every occasion!”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road