Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips.
They're thick, crunchy, strong and very tasty..
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very rich tortilla chips smell. Good.
From the package: “While other tortillas, even others with tasty accents, might look similar, don't be fooled. Most other chips are made from genetically modified crops doused with chemicals — not like us, with our blue corn coming from windswept American fields where purity and taste are cultivated and respect for the land is fundamental.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road