Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection All Natural Garlic & Herb White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are very good tortilla chips.
They're fairly thick, crisp and strong enough to stand up to most salsas without breaking. They're also pretty big, with the unbroken ones shaped like a quarter of a circle. The garlic taste is subtle, but the overall chip is very, very tasty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a great, mildly garlicy aroma.
From the package: “Now, we're also proud to wear the label 'All Natural, Made with 100% Organic Corn' on our bag, an assurance of finely textured, flavorful chips (all a subtle shade of off-white with herbal accents and a hint of garlic). While other tortillas might look similar, don't be duped. Many other chips are made from genetically modified crops doused with chemicals — not like us, woth our corn coming from windswept American fields were purity and good taste are cultivated.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
- Herbs (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road