Cape Cod Whole Earth Collection All Natural Blue Corn with Sesame Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are excellent tortilla chips.
They're thick, strong, crunchy, large chips. Best of all, they're made with sesame seeds, which is a first for a tortilla chip, as far as I'm aware. You can actually see the sesame seeds inside the chips. The taste is great. The corn is tasty, and the sesame taste adds a nice twist to it.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit different than regular tortilla chips. You can smell the sesame.
From the package: “While other tortillas, even others with sesame accents, might look similar, don't be fooled. Most other chips are made from genetically modified crops doused with chemicals — not like us, with our blue corn coming from windswept American fields where purity and taste are cultivated and respect for the land is fundamental.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road