Cape Cod Potato Chips Jalapeño & Aged Cheddar
Taste test: These are very good chips.
They've got all the great crunch and wiggly shape of Cape Cod's regular potato chips, combined with a very tasty and somewhat hot jalapeño flavor. You don't really notice the cheddar flavor that much, because it's overpowered by the jalapeño, but the combination of the two flavors makes these extremely tasty. The taste is moderately hot, and it leaves a hot aftertaste in the back of your throat, but it's not supermegahot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly strong jalapeno smell with even milder cheese. Good.
From the package: “The intense flavor of jalapeños blended with premium aged cheddar” ... “The Jalapeño Pepper, renown for its intense heat, is native to the tropics of Central and South America. Up until now, this distinct flavor has enjoyed enormous popularity in only the Southeast United States. We, at Cape Cod, decided to change that — we've blended the authentic extreme heat of the southwestern jalapeño with our Premium Aged Cheddar. The result is a spicy, yet creamy jalapeño cheddar flavor that is sure to please even the most discrimitating “heat junkies".
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road