Cape Cod No Salt Added Potato Chips
Taste test: These have the same look and texture as the regular Cape Cod chips.
When you first bite in, you get the same excellent crunch, but it quickly becomes clear that they don't have the same flavor, because they have hardly any flavor at all. This is typical of no-salt chips. If you eat a couple of chips all at once and chew for a few seconds, you do get some nice potato flavor, but the lack of salt definitely has had an effect on these chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, the same as the regular Cape Cod chips.
From the package: “Congratulations for choosing premium kettle-cooked chips from Cape Cod Potato Chips. You'll find out No Salt Added Chips are every bit as tasty as our original Cape Cod Potato Chips. The legendary crunch and all-natural goodness of our chips have made them a classic on the Cape, across the country and around the world. But what do chip aficionados really care about? The same thing we do - serving up chips with great flavor and crunch, to accompany your favorite sandwich, hold up flavorful dips or enjoy on their own.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road