Cape Cod No Salt Added Potato Chips
Taste test: These have the same look and texture as the regular Cape Cod chips.
When you first bite in, you get the same excellent crunch, but it quickly becomes clear that they don't have the same flavor, because they have hardly any flavor at all. This is typical of no-salt chips. If you eat a couple of chips all at once and chew for a few seconds, you do get some nice potato flavor, but the lack of salt definitely has had an effect on these chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells good, the same as the regular Cape Cod chips.
From the package: “Congratulations for choosing premium kettle-cooked chips from Cape Cod Potato Chips. You'll find out No Salt Added Chips are every bit as tasty as our original Cape Cod Potato Chips. The legendary crunch and all-natural goodness of our chips have made them a classic on the Cape, across the country and around the world. But what do chip aficionados really care about? The same thing we do - serving up chips with great flavor and crunch, to accompany your favorite sandwich, hold up flavorful dips or enjoy on their own.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road