Snyder of Berlin Bite Size Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are very good smallish, round tortilla chips. I say "smallish" because they're bigger than many of the "bite size" tortilla chips on the market, about 1-3/4 inches in diameter. Although the chips were all round, there was quite a bit of variation in their shapes, as the curl of each chip gave it a unique shape.
The chips were very tasty, with a nice, salty corn tortilla taste. They might not be big enough or strong enough to handle some dips, but I dipped them in a bowl of Trader Joe's Roasted Corn Tortilla Chowder (to which I had added my own sliced onions and jalapeños) and the combination was awesome.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong tortilla smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Whole Grain White Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Canola, Corn, Sunflower or Partially Hydrogenated [Canola or Soybean] Oil) and Salt.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road