Taste test: These hexagon-shaped crackers, same shape and size as oyster crackers.
They're a golden yellow in color, except for some black spots in them from the poppyseeds. They're really good, just packed with great cheese flavor. Hard to stop eating them. If these are only available on airplanes, that's just one more reason that I need to take a vacation.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like gruyere.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, malt extract, salt, cheese powder, dried egg, emulsifier. Variations: chive powder, natural onion flavour, garlic, tarragon, poppyseed, sesame seed.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Crackers (215 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road