Taste test: These hexagon-shaped crackers, same shape and size as oyster crackers.
They're a golden yellow in color, except for some black spots in them from the poppyseeds. They're really good, just packed with great cheese flavor. Hard to stop eating them. If these are only available on airplanes, that's just one more reason that I need to take a vacation.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like gruyere.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, malt extract, salt, cheese powder, dried egg, emulsifier. Variations: chive powder, natural onion flavour, garlic, tarragon, poppyseed, sesame seed.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road