Taste test: These are excellent hexagonal cheese crackers.
Cheesy, tasty and, as with the other varieties of Skybites, hard to stop eating..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, malt extract, salt, cheese powder, dried egg, emulsifier. Variations: chive powder, natural onion flavour, garlic, tarragon, poppyseed, sesame seed.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road