Taste test: These are small crackers in a variety of shapes.
Shapes include three-leaf clovers, plus signs, triangles, ovals, squares, hexagons, the letter V (or a heart), and something resembling the Cingular Wireless logo (minus the floating head). They're crisp and very tasty, with a nice cheddar flavor. The crackers are small enough that you need to eat a whole bunch of them to satisfy your hunger, and they're tasty enough that you'll likely end up doing that.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheesy smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, malt extract, salt, cheese powder, dried egg, emulsifier. Variations: chive powder, natural onion flavour, garlic, tarragon, poppyseed, sesame seed.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road