Taste test: These are crackers shaped sort of like miniaturized baguettes, a little over an inch long, with a smooth surface on the rounded top side and a diagonal checkerboard pattern on the flatter bottom.
They're very tasty, delicious and hard to stop eating..
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of garlicy.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, malt extract, salt, cheese powder, dried egg, emulsifier. Variations: chive powder, natural onion flavour, garlic, tarragon, poppyseed, sesame seed.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (325 reviews)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road