Taste test: I think the concept here is that they took the basic ingredients of a chocolate chip cookie, but instead of using those ingredients to make a cookie, they produced a candy bar.
This package contained two bars, each half the length of the package. Each bar was coated with chocolate, as you would expect a candy bar to be. The taste was very sweet and pretty good. It did taste sort of like a chocolate chip cookie, but only sort of, since there was a bunch more stuff in there as well, including caramel and the chocolate coating. Overall, really I don't get the point. If I want a chocolate chip cookie, I'll get one, or if I want a candy bar, I'll get one. But I don't see any overwhelming demand for a food that tries to be both.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very chocolatey.
From the package: “Soft Chewy Cookies, Caramel & Morsels Covered in Creamy Nestlé Chocolate” .... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road