Doritos Rollitos Zesty Taco!
Taste test: These are Doritos tortilla chips rolled up to look like a taquito (yay!).
They're slightly smaller, so you can eat a bunch of them without thinking that you've eaten a ton of them. The taco flavoring is subtle, at first you don't taste it, you taste more of the tortilla chip itself. But then the flavor kicks in with a little bit of heat at the end. There's definitely less powder on these than with the Cooler Ranch variety, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. With the chip rolled up, there's definitely a crunchier sensation.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight smell of taco powder.
From the package: “Are you ready for bold Doritos flavors packed with a huge crunch in every bite? Bring it on... Introducing Doritos Rollitos ... Great flavors and a powerful crunch rolled into a bite-size snack. So munch 'em anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road