Doritos Rollitos Cooler Ranch
Taste test: Take a regular Dorito chip, roll it up (preferably when they're not hard) to make it look like a taquito, and you've pretty much got a "Rollito." As is typical with a Doritos snack, there's a ton of flavoring powder, and the Ranch is no exception.
If you like Doritos, you'll like this new form factor. If you don't like Doritos, there's nothing here that will change your mind.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The always-pleasing aroma of Doritos Ranch flavoring...
From the package: “Are you ready for bold Doritos flavors packed with a huge crunch in every bite? Bring it on... Introducing Doritos Rollitos ... Great Flavors and a powerful crunch rolled into a bite-size snack -- so munch 'em anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road