Doritos Rollitos Cooler Ranch
Taste test: Take a regular Dorito chip, roll it up (preferably when they're not hard) to make it look like a taquito, and you've pretty much got a "Rollito." As is typical with a Doritos snack, there's a ton of flavoring powder, and the Ranch is no exception.
If you like Doritos, you'll like this new form factor. If you don't like Doritos, there's nothing here that will change your mind.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The always-pleasing aroma of Doritos Ranch flavoring...
From the package: “Are you ready for bold Doritos flavors packed with a huge crunch in every bite? Bring it on... Introducing Doritos Rollitos ... Great Flavors and a powerful crunch rolled into a bite-size snack -- so munch 'em anytime, anywhere.”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (149 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road