Taste test: Each snack in this 5-pack consists of 8 short pretzel rods, each about 2 inches long, and a tub of cheese sauce for dipping.
The pretzels were good, with a good crispness and plenty of salt. The cheese sauce was slightly tangy and tasty, and there was enough of it to put a generous amount on each of the pretzels. The one major negative was the packaging. First, it was a slight challenge to separate the different packs. Far worse was the effort involved in opening the packs. Each pack has a clear plastic covering, and when you peel the plastic off, it splits into two layers of plastic. It was just about impossible to get the bottom layer off the package with my bare hands. I ended up having to use a knife to puncture the lower layer, and then I had to carefully peel the cover around the edges while trying to avoid getting cheese sauce on my fingers.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The pretzels smell like pretzels. The cheese sauce has a very mild cheese aroma.
From the package: “Does not need refrigeration” ... “Serving Size 1 Unit (26g) Servings Per Container: 5”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Central Wrap L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road